"Rita helped me identify areas of improvement and gave me guidance on how to develop resilience within my own life."
"Rita taught me to awaken positive traits I see in myself or have exhibited in the past. This insight will help me manage current and future stressors."
Personal mentoring is customized specifically to your most important goals, interests, challenges, and needs. The goal of private sessions is to offer insight and assistance that will guide you towards actionable, positive changes that will affect all areas of your life.
Throughout the process we explore the long-standing attitudes and habits that have influenced your life. Armed with this insight, you will develop a workable plan to manage the challenges that come your way. As we uncover your resilient skills and attitudes, the building blocks to strengthening and maintaining your resiliency, we will work to reinforce the resilience skills and attitudes you do have, and develop the ones needed to help you achieve your goals, and meet the challenges you may encounter along the way.
Depending on your interests, goals and needs, personal mentoring can focus on one or more of these areas:
- Career mentoring – Advance in your career and/or transition to a new career
- Personal and professional development – Focuses on helping you perform and execute better at work
- Health and wellness – Breaking down the habits that serve you and the habits that don’t, understanding stress and its effects on your health, building resilience skills and attitudes
- Interpersonal relationships – Improving communication, conflict and emotional intelligence to enhance your relationship skills
- Work/life balance – Establishing healthy boundaries between work and personal life
- Achieving success – Developing the skills, mindsets and strategies needed to succeed and achieve their goals
Mentoring is provided by phone or via Skype. (In-person sessions by special arrangement only. Additional fees may apply.)
Your Investment in Yourself - Mentoring is a process and the duration of the mentoring relationship varies depending on one's personal preferences and needs. Ideally, you should consider a minimum commitment of three months. While this is not a requirement, most mentors agree that this initial commitment length is beneficial.
Rita offers a number of mentoring packages. You can schedule your success and begin personal mentoring immediately simply by contacting Rita now and begin your journey on the path to living a flourishing life!