Live A Flourishing Life
Management / Leadership Programs
Professional and Personal Resilience-Building / Mentoring Programs
For more information on corporate and/or retreat workshops, contact Marci Komssi, Media Relations and Contracting
Click on the category links below for a full listing of programs offered.
- Management / Leadership Programs
- Personal and Professional Resilience-Building / Mentoring Programs
- Customized Retreat Workshops
Facts You Need To Know.
- The U.S. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health reports stress-related disorders as the most prevalent reason for worker disability.
- The Bureau of Labor statistics estimate the median absence from such stress-induced absence at 23 days, four times the level of all nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses.
- The average direct cost of absenteeism is $3,550 per employee per year.
- The cost to American businesses - more than $300 billion a year.
According to the American Psychological Association's Stress in America APA Survey:
- More Americans continue to report high levels of stress and many report that their stress has increased over the past year
- 75% of Americans are experiencing moderate to high levels of stress
- 42% of Americans believe their stress has increased over past year
- Stress is linked to all leading causes death
- Executives and managers tend to have the most stressful jobs