Time management is a big concern. Our work life and home life is filled with more and more duties and obligations and less and less time to get it all done. And while we've all heard that old saying, "Time flies when you are having fun," truth be told, time flies even when you're not having fun.
An effective time management strategy can help you stay on task, accomplish your work, reduce stress, and gain more time for yourself. In this program you will learn practical strategies, tools, and techniques you can put into action immediately!
Topics covered include:
- Multi-tasking . . . It's a Myth
- Meet Your Time Bandits
- Obstacles to Effective Time Management
- Managing Interruptions
- Setting Goals, Establishing Priorities, and Planning
- Tools You Can Use
- The Time Journal
- Creating the "To Do" List
- Finding Your Timing
- Effective Use of Time: Leaders
SIGN UP TODAY! CLICK HERE To Sign Up.