Refund / Cancellation Policy for Onsite Workshops, Speaking, Retreats, and Coaching Sessions
Refunds for participant cancellation will be made on the following basis:
- Deposit is refunded if cancellation is received prior to thirty (30) days before the event.
- For cancellations less than thirty (30) before the event, the entire fee and any already-incurred travel expenses (if applicable) will be due.
- Cancellations must be made via voice-mail to (774) 230-5670 AND in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS mail (snail mail) to P.O. Box 128, West Warren, MA 01092.
- Cancellations without both forms of notification will be treated as no-shows. No refunds or credits will be granted for no-shows.
FORCE MAJEURE: Full refunds will be issued if the workshop is cancelled by Rita Schiano due to fire, other casualties, labor disputes, war, government regulations, or any cause beyond the control of Rita M. Schiano.
- If the cancellation is due to weather, Rita M. Schiano will reschedule you to another session or issue a credit for the full amount of your registration towards any Rita M. Schiano workshop, training, or mentoring service.
WORKSHOPS / SEMINARS
A full refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be granted if requested 31 days prior to event.
If cancelling within 30 days of live event, registration credit will be given towards any future Rita Schiano ~ Live A Flourishing Life event or service with the following exceptions: No refunds or credits will be granted for cancellations made within 5 business days prior to the scheduled event or for no-shows. Credits not used within two (2) years of the original scheduled event will be forfeited.
Cancellations must be made via phone call to (774) 230-5670 AND in writing via e-mail to email@example.com or via USPS mail (snail mail) to P.O. Box 434, Sturbridge, MA 01566.
Registration fees and credits may be transferred from one registrant to another. Notification must be made via phone call to (774) 230-5670 or in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of travel and other expenses, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any live event that does not have a minimum of 10 participants. This SELDOM happens, but if it does, registrants will be notified immediately, and rescheduled, refunded, or given credit for a future event for the amount originally paid for this event.
Registration for any event sponsored by Rita Schiano ~ Live A Flourishing Life constitutes your acceptance of this Event Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Live A Flourishing Life© retreat fees cover the full cost of the facilitated retreat including accommodations and meals. In most cases both private and semi-private accommodations are available. Please note the fee structure and cancellation policies for the retreat you are interested in attending since these details may vary for each retreat.
PRIVATE COACHING SESSIONS
Full credit towards a future coaching session if the cancellation is made prior to 24 hours prior to the coaching session scheduled time.
Cancellations must be made via voice-mail to 774-230-5670 AND or writing via e-mail to email@example.com.
Cancellations without notification will be treated as no-shows. No refunds or credits will be granted for no-shows. Client is responsible for session fee if not prepaid.
Full refunds will be issued if session is cancelled by Rita M. Schiano due to fire, other casualties, labor disputes, war, government regulations, or any cause beyond the control of Rita M. Schiano.
If the cancellation is due to weather, Rita M. Schiano will reschedule your session.